As you see from the Syllabus and Assessments, everyone is assigned to three (3) panels during the semester and will write their papers on that topic. Panels are assigned at random, although no one sits on consecutive panels and assignments are somewhat distributed through the semester.
Below are assignments for the first two panels. Structure will go on the first class on Monday, August 17; panelists should sit on the side of the room nearest the door. I expect to get to Supreme Court late in the second class and then into the second week of the semester.
I will assign final panels at the beginning of the second week of class, once I know the final class roster.
Federal Courts and Constitutional Structure
Moshe Fettman Anne-Marie Issa
Alyssa Lopes Tariq Ishtiaq
Chloe Kortie Leila Halili
Angeline Garces Jonathan Suarez
Joshua Ynirio Elizabeth Gonzalez
Supreme Court of the United States
Alexa Crea Rebecca Lopez
Erika Rosner Ki Gebhardt
Justin Bigney Lauren Ayala
Camila Amaya Valentina Correa Ospina
Ashley Miranda McKenzie Kreitlein